This deluxe yet “Old Maine” flavored cottage will charm you into wanting to come back year after year. Spacious bedroom with new, king size bed; modern Bath. Living room with shuttered windows and French doors leading to 10′ X 14′ screened porch with table and chairs to sit and sip coffee or cocktails, have a lobster lunch or supper overlooking Penobscot Bay and you will meditate without knowing it! There are other cottages on 10 hilly acres but this cottage sits apart with a circular drive and a sense of privacy. A great place for a hardy walk too. New kitchen (minus a dishwasher). Gas stove and oven with microwave on top. Dishes, flatware, glasses and cooking utensils all supplied as well as sheets and towels. You are a five minute ride into the village of Searsport and groceries, bank, post office, churches and the famous Grasshopper Shop. Five minutes south is Belfast, a larger town with all kinds of unique shops, boat rentals, sailing, City park etc.
Click Here to View Amenities
- Spacious bedroom with NEW king size bed. Bathroom is off the bedroom. Two windows on opposite walls give great cross ventilation. A/C in bedroom.
- Comfortable sofa bed in the Living room for ONE extra family member
- 1 Bathroom with combination tub/shower, heater in bathroom
- Books, DVD Player, Portable radio/CD player
- TV, Satellite / Cable, WiFi
- Air Conditioning: in bedroom, ceiling fan in living room
- Fireplace: Gas log, real looking fire, nice on cool mornings and evenings
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens and towels Provided
- Parking: up to 4 cars
- Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, everything you need
- Microwave, Gas range, Refrigerator, Toaster and Toaster oven
- Deck / Patio
- May 10th to June 20th – $135 per night
- June 20th to June 30th – $150 per night
- July 1 to August 28th – $180 per night
- Aug 29th to Sept. 27th – $150 per night
- Sept. 28th to Oct.22nd – $145 per night
- Plus 9% state sales tax.
- Discounts: 15% for 7 nights or longer