This deluxe yet “Old Maine” flavored cottage will charm you into wanting to come back year after year. Spacious bedroom with new, king size bed; modern Bath. Living room with shuttered windows and French doors leading to 10′ X 14′ screened porch with table and chairs to sit and sip coffee or cocktails, have a lobster lunch or supper overlooking Penobscot Bay and you will meditate without knowing it! There are other cottages on 10 hilly acres but this cottage sits apart with a circular drive and a sense of privacy. A great place for a hardy walk too. New kitchen (minus a dishwasher). Gas stove and oven with microwave on top. Dishes, flatware, glasses and cooking utensils all supplied as well as sheets and towels. The cottage has air conditioning as well as heat.
You are a five minute ride into the village of Searsport and groceries, bank, post office, churches and the famous Grasshopper Shop. Five minutes south is Belfast, a larger town with all kinds of unique shops, boat rentals, sailing, City park etc.
Click Here to View Amenities
- Spacious bedroom with NEW king size bed. Bathroom is off the bedroom. Two windows on opposite walls give great cross ventilation. A/C in bedroom.
- Comfortable sofa bed in the Living room for ONE extra family member
- 1 Bathroom with combination tub/shower, heater in bathroom
- Books, DVD Player, Portable radio/CD player
- TV, Satellite / Cable, WiFi
- Air Conditioning: in bedroom, ceiling fan in living room
- Fireplace: Gas log, real looking fire, nice on cool mornings and evenings
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens and towels Provided
- Parking: up to 4 cars
- Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, everything you need
- Microwave, Gas range, Refrigerator, Toaster and Toaster oven
- Deck / Patio
- May 10th to June 20th – $135 per night
- June 20th to June 30th – $150 per night
- July 1 to August 28th – $180 per night
- Aug 29th to Sept. 27th – $150 per night
- Sept. 28th to Oct.22nd – $145 per night
- Plus 9% state sales tax.
- Discounts: 15% for 7 nights or longer
Please Contact Jim
for More Details
Sweet Cottage in Belfast
1 Eagle Ave.
Belfast, Maine 04915