This cozy, bright 3 bedroom 2 bath home is located on Patten Pond, in a quiet lakeside neighborhood close to Historic Downtown Ellsworth for shopping, restaurants, Woodlawn Museum, Downeast Sunrise Trail for hiking/biking trails. Bar Harbor & Acadia National Park are a 30 min drive. In Summer, enjoy kayaking, canoeing, relaxing on the dock and the firepit at water’s edge with amazing sunsets. So close to all Downeast Maine has to offer.
There is parking for 4 vehicles. Bringing your boat? The launch is just 5 min. down the road. At the house, there is a private dock for access to the pond, 2 kayaks, a canoe & 50 feet on the waterfront with grill & firepit. Relax at this peaceful getaway. Enjoy breathtaking sunsets along with soaring eagles and several families of ducks floating by. You will also find WIFI, W/D, Roku, office, front & back decks and a balcony off of the Master Bedroom.
We are located on a well maintained camp road, perfect for a scenic walk or run.
Patten Pond info: https://www.lakesofmaine.org/
- Lake and Mountain views
Waterfront with outdoor furniture, firepit and kayaks
- Grill, charcoal, bamboo skewers/iron skewers, etc
- Private yard, Outdoor dining area, BBQ grill
- Internet/WiFi, Work area with desk and chair
- Full kitchen, Refrigerator, Freezer, Microwave, Cooking basics, Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
- Dishes and silverware, Bowls, chopsticks, plates, cups, etc.
- Electric stove, Oven,Hot water kettle, Coffee maker: drip coffee maker, Toaster, Blender, Baking sheet, Barbecue utensils, wine glasses
- 2 full bathrooms, bathtub and shower
- Hair dryer, Shampoo, Conditioner, Body soap, Shower gel
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- Bed linens, Extra pillows and blankets, Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
- Hangers, Iron
- Clothing storage: dresser and closet
- Entertainment, Ethernet connection, 55″ HDTV with Roku Bluetooth sound system Books and reading material
- Pack ’n play/Travel crib
- Children’s books and toys, board games
- High chair
- Heating and cooling, Central heating
- Window AC unit, Ceiling fan, Portable fans
- Smoke alarm, carbon monoxide detectors in each bedroom, the living room and basement
May 1 – 19, $175 per night
May 20-25, $225
May 26-31, $295
June 1-19, $195
June 19-24, $350
June 25-August 26, $500
Discount: August 27 – September 2, $2500 for full week ($358 per night).
September 3-5, $350 per night.
September 6 to October 22, $300 per night.
Add $100 cleaning fee.
Add 9% for Maine sales and lodging tax