Our 4 cottages on the “quiet side” of Mount Desert Island, share 7 acres and 500 feet of bold granite and stone beach shoreline with a southwesterly exposure on Blue Hill Bay. My husband Jay and I invite you to share this spectacular piece of Maine in any of its seasons. The sunsets from the location are truly breathtaking. Our setting is private, decidedly uncommercial, and yet convenient to the facilities of the surrounding towns including Bar Harbor. While we enjoy living in the relative quiet of the western side of Mount Desert Island, the activities of Acadia National Park are literally at our back door.
Paul’s Cottage, which sleeps 5 people, is available forweekly rentals in winter as well as summer.
Pinelodge Cottage and Cedarledge Cottage (both waterfront) have gas fireplaces. Paul’s Cottage has a granite fireplace. We supply the wood and kindling.
Three of the cottages sit directly on the shore and the fourth, Aldernest is just a short walk across the lawn from the water. All the cottages have wifi. All the cottages are Smoke free and Pet free. Please see below for prices and amenities.
Please come and enjoy our cottages whether you need a lovely private honeymoon cottage or a peaceful, quiet vacation getaway. You will find our rates competitive and the setting incomparable. Please visit our website for more info. www.seasidecottages.com.
Click Here to View Amenities
All cottages are Smoke Free. We have a strick no pet policy.
- Aldernest Cottage, Pinelodge Cottage, Cedarledge Cottage all have Television w/Roku
- Paul’s Cottage has cable television
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Coffee maker
- Charcoal grille
- Deck Furniture
All cottages have heat:
- Aldernest Loft and Aldernest Den have electric heat
- Pinelodge Cottage and Cedarledge Cottage have Rinnai heater and Gas Fireplaces
- Paul’s Cottage has base board heat plus a large granite fireplace.
We rent all our cottages Saturday to Saturday.
1) Aldernest Loft and Aldernest Den = each can accommodate four comfortably.
2) Pinelodge Cottage and Cedarledge Cottage – each can accommodate four comfortably.
3) Paul’s Cottage can comfortably sleep 5 and is also available for winter weeks.
Prices of each cottage vary depending on when you want to come.
Aldernest Loft and Aldernest Den – price range from $800 to $1,300/w
Cedarledge Cottage & Pinelodge Cottage – price range from $1,000/w to $2,400/w
Paul’s Cottage – price from $2,400/w to $3,800/w
Maine State Lodging Tax is 9%
For more precise price quotes, you may visit out web site at https://seasidecottages.com.
Visit website for more info. and pictures.
We rent all of our cottages by the week Saturday to Saturday
West Tremont, ME