Newly Remodeled Rental – Lakefront Home gorgeous waterfront and sunset views of Hogan Pond, open concept living, 3 bedroom, 2 baths, sleeps 8-10; excellent kayaking/canoeing, fishing, swimming; close to shopping, restaurants, golf, speedway, casino, etc. Good location for Work From Home (WFH) or Remote Learning for kids as we have excellent Spectrum FIOS wifi (5G and other).
One master bedroom downstairs with a queen sized log-framed bed, 2 bedrooms upstairs connected by a loft area overlooking the floor below. One of upstairs bedroom is a large room that includes 4 beds (2 queen, 2 full) while the other more private bedroom has a queen bed. Kitchen/dining room area has two tables for eating, playing games, etc. for all Family members. Living room area has a large sectional sofa with wall-mounted TV. Side-by-side bathrooms on the first floor: One full large bathroom, one half-bathroom with convenient washer/dryer laundry area. Spectrum FIOS and high-speed internet.
Newly renovated detached garage includes foosball & bumper pool tables, large screen smart TV, leather couches in this 15′ x 24′ room. In the downstairs/garage area is full size pool table, dart board and extra full-size refrigerator for overflow drink/food storage. Great fun hangout for all Family members. Some have even slept on couches overnight. Also, be one with nature and enjoy the new privacy enclosed outdoor shower.
This home is located approx. one mile down a private wooded road, easily accessible from the main RT 26 in Oxford.
There are four kayaks (one double), canoe and 5-person pedal boat available for you to navigate the 1.5 mile long pond and winding river connecting to the Little Androscoggin River and adjacent (similar size) Whitney Pond.
Click Here to View Amenities
- 3 FIOS HD TVs and Wireless Internet (5G and other)
- AC Mini splits on first and second floor
- 1 full bath, 1 half bath
- 3 Bedrooms, sleeps up to 10, 2 rooms with 1 queen bed each, 1 room with 2 queens and 2 doubles
- Fully equipped kitchen with all new appliances
- Electric skillet, crock pot, microwave, coffee maker, etc.
- Dining area
- Weber Grill
- TP, paper towels and basic cleaning supplies
- 4 kayaks, 1 canoe and 1 pedal boat
- Large Deck with patio set
- Outdoor campfire with well-stocked wood pile
- Horse shoes
- Golf nearby
- Gardens with fresh vegetables for guests
- Game room with pool table, Foosball and more
- Oxford Casino & Hotel within two miles
- Linens and Towels
- Washer and clothes dryer
- Iron and board
- Hair dryer
Rentals run Saturday to Saturday only. Check in time 3pm, Check out time 10 am. Pets are not allowed due to possible allergies with our next Guests. No smoking inside the house. No additional overnight guests above maximum allowed (10). Small gatherings are allowed with prior approval.
- May 7 – June 18 $2600/week (Spring season)
- June 18 – Sept. 10 $2800/week (Summer season)
- Sept. 10 – Dec. 17 $2600/week (Fall Season)
- Dec. 17 – Mar. 4 $3000/week (Winter Season)
Short term rentals during Fall and Spring Seasons (3 night minimum) will be considered depending on availability. Rate is $300/night.
Linens, towels and paper products provided free of charge. A refundable security deposit of $500.00 is required and the Maine state lodging tax of 9%. Everything must be returned to where it was found, broom/vacuum clean and generally rental ready. There is a $100 cleaning fee for final cleaning/laundry and to remove trash/recycles.
Lakefront Home with Gorgeous Views
25 Breton Lane,
Oxford ME 04270