Oceanfront downeast chalet perched on the edge of Dyer Bay. Monthly winter/spring rentals, Friday to Friday weekly rentals June-Sept. A perfect oceanfront retreat nestled in a quiet, private neighborhood in an off-the-beaten path locale. Writer’s retreat? A place to unplug? This is where you come to get away from it all, and enjoy proximity to all the best of Downeast.
We are close to Acadia National Park in Winter Harbor and the Public Reserve lands. You can find amazing hiking trails, mountains with views of the surrounding islands and ocean, swimming and abundant wildlife in this pristine wonderland.
Local dining out options range from authentic Downeast Mexican take out in Gouldsboro to fine dining in Winter Harbor, as well as family style restaurants. Visit nearby villages for shopping antiques, groceries, art, local crafts and more.
Click Here to View Amenities
- 2 bedrooms (1 queen, 1 double bed)
- Max 4 people
- Large loft
- Washing machine and dryer
- Basic kitchen setup with gas stove, microwave
- Lobster pot
- Charcoal grill (bring your own charcoal)
- Indoor fireplace (bring your own wood)
- Smart TV with Netflix (no cable TV)
- Board games
- Record player
- No pets (no exceptions, please do not ask)
- No smoking
- No parties
Please contact owner for current rates.
189 Goods Point Road
Steuben, ME 04680