Rest and relaxation are a sure bet at this lakefront retreat close to Acadia National Park. Located on serene Brewer Lake just minutes from Bangor, Maine enjoy lakefront living in this newly renovated cottage.
This delightful Maine vacation home offers all the charm of a lake side cottage with gleaming wood floors, large deck for bbq’s, open loft bedroom, newer propane heating system. fire pit & horse shoes add to the fun! “A Fisherman’s Paradise” Brewer Lake species include white perch, landlocked salmon and pickerel. Capable of sleeping 6.
The camp is central to many attractions in Maine. Many of our renters go to Bar Harbor (47 miles away) and to Acadia Maine National Park (43 miles away) and from there travel up the coast to places like Schoodic Point. Others have been known to venture up North to Mount Katahdin and the end of the Appalachian trail (158 miles way). Those wanting to see where Andre the Seal lived and other coastal historic towns will travel down to Rockport (55 miles away) and Camden (53 miles away).
Close to home renters have enjoyed being close to the Cross Center and the Casino (5 miles away) and visiting the University of Maine at Orono and the Collins Center (19 miles away). Also, in Bangor there is always Stephen Kings house, The Waterfront music series and the Penobscot Theater. Most of all they enjoy just hanging at the camp sitting on the deck enjoying the view of Brewer Lake, having a camp fire on the big lawn or using the canoe or row boat to go fishing.
Click Here to View Amenities
- Peaceful solitude: 900 sq. ft cottage on 1/2 acre
- Close to Acadia National Park / 10 min. to Bangor
- Private dock & boat launch w/ Rowboat and canoe
- Air Conditioning
- Ideal for fishing vacation
- 2 Bedrooms / 1 Bathroom
- Free Hi-speed Internet
- Free Cable TV
- Washer and Dryer
- Weekly rate: $770 plus sales tax ($69.30) for a total of $839.30
- 5 night rate: $575 plus 9% sales tax ($51.75) for a total of $626.75
- 6 night rate: $690 plus 9% sales tax ($62.10) for a total of $752.10
- 2 week rental is $1,386 (this includes a 10% discount) plus sales tax of 9% equals a total of $1,510.74