With 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, a sun drenched south easterly view of the lake and proximity to the water, this house has it all. There is a gradual grade to your own private sandy beach. Enjoy the 56 ft dock where you will find a small aluminum row boat, great for fishing or just checking the lake out. You will also find kayaks, an Old Town canoe and a stand up paddle board to cruise around and enjoy the sun and water. I do supply life vests for children and adults. They are required in the state of Maine. We abut a seasonal camp ground.
As with many waterfront communities, there are neighbors in fairly close proximity. There are safe dirt roads for the kids to ride bikes and several hundred feet away is the Hemlock camp general store, convenient if you forgot an item or two or you just want to stroll down for an ice cream or snack. We cater to the family vacation and not large groups.
When you step inside this charmingly furnished cottage, everywhere you look will remind you that you are in Maine. Fishing decor is present throughout the house as it is a very popular past time on Tripp Pond all year round. For those interested in fishing, the lake is very shallow and is a warm water lake. It is phenomenal for Bass fishing. The kitchen is a large open concept area with plenty of storage and work area. There is a wood stove in the cozy living room area. A water dispenser is also supplied for your cooking and drinking needs. The house water is drawn from the lake and is not meant for consumption. The bathroom is on the first floor (shower/ no tub). There is also a second half bath in the outdoor utility building, great for your needs when on the beach or for emergencies.
Click Here to View Amenities
- Bathroom is on the first floor (shower/ no tub), second half bath in utility building
- Linens and or towels provided for an exra fee, or bring your own
- Internet, Satellite/Cable
- Television, Dish Satellite service, 2 flat screen TV, stereo, radio
- Also have a small all in one TV-VCR player. Great for the kids
- DVD player and a VCR, small library of DVD and VHS movies, but feel free to bring your own.
- Pets welcome (must ask for prior approval)
- Washer with cold water wash only, Dryer
- Dining area seats 8 comfortably
- Wood stove
- Parking for 3 to 4 vehicles, in driveway only, not on road
- Heaters, 2 wall mounted propane
- Fully equipped kitchen, microwave, coffee maker, toaster
- Utensils, dishware, pots and pans, and newer small appliances
- Gas stove and oven
- Full size refrigerator and extra refrig in the utility building
- A water dispenser supplied for cooking and drinking needs (other water is drawn from the lake)
- Pantry items, some seasonings –salt and pepper, sugar and substitutes, paper towels and T.P. provided, also coffee filters
- Hair dryer and ironing board
- Kayak, canoe, aluminum boat with oars, stand up paddle boards
- Deck/Patio with outdoor bar set, outdoor gas grill
- Games, bocce, bean toss, horseshoes
- Many board games and cards
- 3 Bedrooms, sleeps: 6
- Bedroom 1, queen
- Bedroom 2, double
- Bedroom 3, bunk beds with double below and single above, plus rollaway
- Golf, several courses nearby
Rentals run Saturday to Saturday only. Check in time 4pm, Check out time 10 am. Pets are allowed 2 max and must have prior approval. Renter must be 25 years old. No unregistered overnight guests. Small gatherings are allowed with prior approval.
Prices for 2022 Season
There is an optional linen/towel fee of $50.00 or guests may bring their own. A refundable security deposit of $300.00 is required and the Maine state lodging tax of 9%. There is no additional cleaning fee or pet fee, but everything must be returned to where it was found, broom/vacuum clean and generally rental ready.